£45000 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you CIMA or ACCA qualified? Do you have a strong background in a Finance Manager role, looking at the commercial aspect of the business, including reporting/ budgeting and forward planning? Are you involved or do you want to be involved in change and transformation projects across the business? If so, this could be the perfect next venture for you!
This is what you'll be doing
You will be working in a very progressive, dynamic and varied department and your duties will include:
- Stakeholder Management to a senior level, and across departments, representing the Finance take on their projects.
- Contributing to the Solution Design, to set business objectives.
- Supporting and playing a pivotal role in change initiatives.
- Adhere to the project governance standards
- Review changes proposed by other departments across the business which may impact the finance processes, reporting and procedures.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- CIMA or ACCA qualified, with 1-2 years post qualification
- Stakeholder Management- Confident communication skills at all levels/ across all departments.
- Reporting/ budgeting experience
- Looking to step into a Finance BP/ Lead role from a Financial Accounting/ Management Accounting capacity.
- Open to industry and background.
And this is what you'll get in return
- Up to £49,000 per annum DOE plus excellent benefits.
- Very flexible working- remote/ hybrid and we can also look at condensed hours.
- Steep progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a finance specialist, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.