6 months ago
Finance Business Partner
Would you like to work with an exciting, innovative manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Cardiff? Would you like to work for a modern organisation which is in a period of growth? Would you like to work in a supportive business environment where you could progress?
This is what you'll be doing:
As the new Finance Business Partner working for an exciting manufacturing company you will work in a modern, fast paced team reporting to the CFO. You will take ownership of monthly & year end accounts as well as reporting:
- Assist with monthly reporting, forecasting, budget preparation & VAT
- Posting invoices, journals and monthly processing
- Planning & delivery of annual Audit
- Strategic forecasting reporting to the CFO
- KPI and budget performance by channel
- Company payroll & pension scheme
- Management reports and providing recommendations
The experience you'll bring to the table as a Finance Business Partner:
- Experience of producing monthly/annual management accounts
- AAT Qualified working towards ACCA or CIMA
- Xero Accounting software
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £27,000
- Flexible working options
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension 5%
- On-site Parking
- Supportive & friendly team & Modern Office
Are you up to the challenge, are suited to this Finance Business Partner opportunity?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.