Up to £38,000pa
4 months ago
Finance Business Partner
Are you looking for a role where you can support the wider business? Do you enjoying providing analysis on data that will have direct impact to the business?
This is what you'll be doing:
As a Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for analysing data and producing reports to support continuous business growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business and really have an impact on product direction. You will be responsible for working with the wider organisation and play a pivotal role in reviewing processes.
As a Finance Business Partner your duties will include:
- Reviewing budgets and forecasts and providing variance analysis
- Analysing revenue performance
- Review expenditure performance with Senior Management
- Provide insights that will enable business decisions
- Liaising with the wider finance team to provide support with month end close, statutory accounts and annual audits
- Continual review of internal processes to increase efficiencies
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate data to non-financial colleagues
- Experience working within a Finance Business Partner role is desirable
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA finalist or equivalent
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £38,000pa
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Pension match up to 6%
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply for the role of Finance Business Partner to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.