Up to £40,000
12 months ago
Finance Business Partner
Do you want to be part of an exciting new opportunity where you can support multiple teams and really add value to a business? Are you looking to join an exciting expanding business in South Wales?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our client is currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team in an exciting new role to offer support during the implementation of a new accounting system. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting financial service business who will allow you growth and progression. You will be responsible for building relationships across a variety of locations to enable process improvements.
- Review and adapt processes to enable efficiency
- Support consultants with implementation of the new accounting system and become a trouble-shooter for internal queries
- Devise internal controls
- Liaise internally to promote continuous improvement within the finance teams
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Process orientated
- Strong IT skills and previous knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Team player
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £40,000pa
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.