Up to £35,000 DOE
3 days ago
08 May 2021
Financial Crime Executive
Are you currently working within financial services? Are you working within a banking environment? Do you have experience with AML and fraud investigation? Experience in KYC?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working within the financial crime department of a highly dynamic, forever evolving organisation who value their people and celebrate success. Your role on a day to day basis will include the following tasks:
· AML investigations
· Fraud Investigation
· Onboarding and on-going client compliance and financial crime controls, including validation of KYC
· Proactively identifying financial crime trends through data analysis and sharing findings with leadership as and when required.
· Communicate directly with customers to ensure their queries are answered in a timely manner
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· A passion for all things Financial Crime related!
· Previous experience working within the financial services or banking environment.
· Previous experience managing AML and Fraud investigations
· Previous experience within a KYC environment
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary
· Excellent benefits
· To work with an exceptionally progressive organisation.
· Flexible working hours Monday to Friday
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer in branch for immediate consideration.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.