almost 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Finance Director looking to join an established company based in the heart of Newport. If you have previously worked within a professional services company and looking for your next move please get in contact today.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Preparing company wide budget plans in consultation with Heads of Department and the Chief Executive and present it to the owners of the business.
- Monitor budgets and reports any variances to the CEO and suggest improvements if necessary
- Continuously review and develop departmental and firm wide KPIs which reflect changes in the business as well as the external environment
- Analyse financial data from both internal and external sources and report on trends to assist Heads of Department, the CEO and the Owners to make strategic decisions
- Assist the CEO, Heads of Depts. and/or the Owners in financial modelling that may be required from time to time to facilitate decision making in respect of the profitability of the current services portfolio or potential new business
- Produce monthly management accounts in accordance with agreed timetables
- Monitor cash flow and create forecasts and balance sheets making sure presented to the CEO on quarterly basis.
- Supervise all other finance staff and other employees in the facilitation of day to day operations including credit control, payroll and payments to HMRC etc
- Ensure compliance with the preparation and provision of all data required by external third parties
- Manage the finance department
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified to CIMA/ ACCA ideally
- Previous experience within a professional service is essential
- Good working knowledge of accountancy software e.g. SAGE
- Proven experience within budget management, direct management and financial forecasting is essential.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our Office Support recruiter, Emma Harries on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673734.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.