Up to £45,000pa
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Do you want to work within a fast paced manufacturing environment? Do you enjoy managing a team and developing processes?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our client based in Cwmbran is looking for a Finance Manager who can join their SMT and really add value to the business. You will be responsible for a small finance team and all reporting and analysis required to help drive overall strategy.
- Lead and manage a small team to make sure all day to day processes are in place
- Responsible for all statutory returns
- Audit preparation
- Setting a credit management process in order to reduce risk to the business
- Produce monthly reporting and analysis for SMT
- Working closely with the sales team and supporting relationship building with customers
- Active member of the SMT
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Part of newly qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, not afraid to input ideas and drive new processes
- Strong IT skills
- Previous experience managing a team is desirable
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £45,000pa
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hours - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Onsite parking
- Private healthcare
- Share options
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.