8 months ago
Do you enjoy adding value to a business? Do you want to work for an employer who really values their team?
This is what you'll be doing:
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day accounting function including making sure processes and controls are in place and working efficiently.
- Preparing monthly accounts and investigating any variances
- Manage the financial controls and implementing new processes and systems to enhance efficiency and accuracy
- Working capital management
- Year-end stock count
- Preparing investment requests
- Monthly stock journal and analysing cost of sales
- Support with treasury and FX contracts
- Budgets and forecasts
- Supporting the wider business to identify cost saving opportunities
- Supporting with pricing and cost queries
- Business partnering and representing the finance team in ad hoc projects
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified or part qualified
- Experience working within the manufacturing sector is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with SAP desirable
- Multi-currency experience
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary package
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Excellent benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.