Up to £45k
Libby Crofts Coles
24 days ago
12 October 2022
Are you a versatile candidate looking for a change of role? Are you looking to join a developing and aspirational business in the tech space that is growing rapidly?
This is what you’ll be doing as a Finance Manager
On a day-to-day basis you will be managing the whole finance function.
· Bank reconciliations
· Weekly bookkeeping and cashflow reports in Xero
· Producing daily and weekly reports in Excel
· Month end process
· Raising and reconciling purchase orders
· Processing staff expenses
· Prepare and process a weekly payment run
· Accounts payable and sales ledger duties
The experience you’ll bring to the team as a Finance Manager
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excel skills
· Xero experience is essential
· Previous experience within a fast pace and varied finance/ account’s role
· Ability to work well under pressure
And this is what you’ll get in return as a Finance Manager
· Circa £45k
· 20 days Holiday (plus 8 days bank Holiday)
· Flexibility of Hybrid working
· In office restaurant/ bar area (free Sunday Lunch)
· Bonus scheme
· Shares scheme
· Potential work travel (Dubai and New York)
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.