£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Do you have experience across both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable? Are you a Purchase Ledger Manager who is looking for a varied Finance Manager role? Do you love managing a small team? Are you used to working within a transactional role?
This is what you'll be doing
You will be working with a fast-paced role, within a very progressive organisation based in Cardiff and your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Financial Accounting- general ledger work
- Managing 4 people within the finance team who are responsible for all transactional accounting
- Credit control duties.
- Bank and Cash management
- Management of finance related projects to offer great variation!
- Focus on continuously improving all financial processes and systems across the business to ensure maximum efficiency!
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within a transactional capacity
- Experience working with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Qualified Accountant- ACCA/ CIMA or Fully AAT qualified!
- Happy to look at a PQ individual who is keen to progress and complete studies with the support of the business.
- Strong Excel skills- if you have worked on Oracle this is a bonus!
And this is what you'll get in return
- £40,000-£50,000 DOE
- Stand-out benefits package!
- Free parking!
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance Specialist today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.