Libby Crofts Coles
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced accounting professional within a legal background? Are you looking to join a law firm based in Cardiff who has an exciting new opportunity?
This is what you'll be doing as a Finance Manager
On a day-to-day basis you will be managing the whole finance function alongside the FD.
- Posting fee invoices, credit notes and bill write offs
- Managing credit control
- Posting payments from clients
- Posting supplier invoices
- Manage the legal cashier
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Arranging payments to suppliers and candidates
- Posting journals
- Handling cheque requests
- Month end and financial year end reports
- Monitor fee earner time sheet submissions
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Finance Manager
- Legal experience is essential
- Experience of dealing with solicitor accounts currently
- Awareness of SRA rules
- Competent in Excel
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.