£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Finance Manager- Accounts Payable
Are you currently managing a finance team? Do you have a strong focus on Accounts Payable alongside other duties? Do you have excellent skills working on Excel and savvy with systems?
This is what you'll be doing
You will be working within a highly dynamic financial services business in Cardiff who invest in their internal talent, and are very focused on constantly developing individuals and improving processes:
- Taking leadership of a small team of two with varying levels of experience
- Supporting the Assistant Financial Controller with any ad-hoc duties
- Help filter escalated queries to do with the Accounts Payable team
- Manage the teams workload and ensure they are working to deadlines.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with VAT returns
- Being involved in reporting data back into the wider group using Excel.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Experience working within Accounts Payable team
- Management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Confident Excel user
- Thrives from working in a fast paced environment that is forever changing for the positive!
And this is what you'll get in return
- £35k-£40k per annum plus excellent benefits
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance Specialist, in branch today on 02921673753 or
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.