£40000 - £45000 per annum
19 days ago
17 June 2023
Are you a Finance Manager who has varied experience? Do you have 5 years within a similar role? Do you have strong Sage Accounting experience? Are you a hands on manager, who can lead by example?
This is what you'll be doing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Coordinator to join a Cardiff based business of which offers a varied workload. With a strong management team in place they are now on the lookout for a Finance Manager to oversee the entire finance function.
- Carry out company payroll duties (25 pax).
- Produce weekly bank statements to senior directors.
- Payment of suppliers and creditors.
- Inputting relevant information into sage software to maintain accurate information.
- Reviewing and payment of employee expenses.
- Preparation of financial information for management accounts and year end accounts for accountants.
- Preparing and assisting with costs of any disputes with subcontractors or suppliers.
- Cross checking of purchase orders and invoices from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Reviewing all credit card transactions and allocations.
- Preparing and submitting invoices to clients.
- Management of all invoicing and payments for each project.
- Production and management of weekly debtor sheets.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- 5 years experience within a similar team
- SAGE experience
- Locally based
- Happy to work on site
And this is what you'll get in return
- Up to £45k DOE
- On site with parking!
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer in branch today to find out more!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.