£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit is currently working with a charity based in Cardiff to recruit a Finance Officer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled finance professional to join a vibrant organisation and contribute to its success.
What you will be doing as the Finance Officer:
- Manage the day-to-day bookkeeping/credit control of the office using QuickBooks.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts with the Head of Finance
- Provide salary information to accountants to prepare monthly payroll.
What you will need as the Finance Officer:
- Part-qualified accountancy qualification or equivalent (AAT)
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- QuickBooks or Sage Accounts experience
Experience of working in a charitable organisation is desired but not essential.
What you will get in return as the Finance Officer:
- £20,000-25,000 per annum
- 6 weeks holiday
- 35 hours working week.
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Electrical Vehicle Sacrifice
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work