£40000 per annum
02921 673 753
17 days ago
28 October 2021
Are you a fully qualified accountant? Do you have experience with Financial reporting, forecasting and analysing data? Do you have excellent Excel skills?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working, and supporting, the Financial Controller with following tasks:
- Financial Reporting, forecasting and analysing data to support and enable accurate decision making.
- Maintaining efficient and accurate accounting controls, supporting the Head Office and the entire business.
- As part of the Financial Accounting team, this role will encompass a varied range of financial tasks
- Work heavily on Excel when reporting data.
- Preparation of Extended Trial Balance
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Fully qualified- ACCA/ ACA or CIMA
Experience of preparing extended Trial Balance
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Strong Excel skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
£40,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience with a very progressive organisation with a generous benefits package.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance specialist, in branch today
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.