£300 - £380 per day
about 1 year ago
Financial Accountant - up to £380 a day inside ir35 - 6 months (extension likely) - Remote working (occasional travel to Swindon) - one stage virtual interview - Sector: Green Technology
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a financial accountant to work with a cutting-edge engineering company producing next generation green technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide the monthly accounting, reporting and subsequent reviews for a company that is working on world changing technology that is set to greatly disrupt the transportation industry.
- Providing financial, regulatory and tax accounting and reporting
- Responsibility for timely, effective, and efficient processing of general ledger-related transactions, including fixed assets and journal entries
- General Ledger accounting, Trial Balance (P&L and Balance Sheet) integrity, some semi-transactional activities in Tax & Metals accounting as well as some routine financial analysis and reporting provided to dedicated JM Business Units.
- Ensure the integrity of financial records for all relevant entities, raising issues where there is any deviation
- Working with business stakeholders to ensure the accuracy and timely capture of all accounting information
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations including the investigation & resolution of reconciling items
- Assist with both internal and external audits, conduct regular assessments of key areas of risk
- Prepare monthly and half-yearly reporting deliverables
- Prepare statutory financial statements accurately, on time, and in line with local legislation
- Professionally qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Goo knowledge of financial and management accounting, process, and systems.
- Good working knowledge and experience of SAP
- Proven experience working in a R2R finance team
- Excellent IT skills in use of Microsoft Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Advance Excel)
- Experience of working in a large multinational organization
- Knowledge of international accounting principles (GAAP & IFRS)
- Demonstrates thorough understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the Finance Function & Finance Operations.