£10 per hour
8 days ago
1 month - could be extended
06 November 2021
Are you a well organised driven individual? Do you have a background in finance? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a team as a financial administrator in Bridgend. Within the role you will:
- Create invoices
- Chase invoices
- Capture financial information on Excel spreadsheets
- General bookkeeping using Sage 50 Accounts
- Develop and update documents
- Data entry
As a Financial Administrator you will:
- Be well organised and accountable
- Have experience using Sage 50
- Have experience in data entry and invoicing
- Have excellent IT skills
- Have an accounting qualification (desired)
- Have experience in working in an office environment
By being a Financial Administrator you will receive:
- A salary of £10 p/h
- A working week of Monday to Friday 9-4
- On site parking
- A fantastic, dynamic and supportive team and environment to work in every day.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a Financial Administrator- then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Libby Crofts Coles 02921 673 722.