4 months ago
A Financial Services company are looking for a Financial Advisor to join their growing team. They are looking for either someone just qualified and looking to build a career or someone experienced looking to be part of a well-known successful company.
This is what you’ll be doing
As a Financial advisor you will have the option to become self-employed with them or as an employed member of staff. They are looking to grow their advisor to support with the growth of the business
- Keep up to date with all market knowledge legislation and technical changes along with undertaking sufficient product knowledge
- Work together with the Financial Advisors to develop the marketing and sales strategies to develop opportunities within the business
- Attend meetings as and when required by the company
- You will conduct in depth reviews of client’s circumstances to understand their current position, future aims and how these may need to be adapted based on changing needs and circumstances.
- You will analyse information and present financial plans, recommendations and products that are best suited to individual client’s circumstances.
- You will design financial planning strategies that are in line with client’s attitude to risk and their financial goals and aims.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You will have excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- You will have the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- You will have good numeracy and IT skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary is negotiable depending on self-employed or employed basis and uncapped commission structure.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our Office Support recruiter, Emma Harries on either email@example.com or 02921 673734.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.