£35 - £36 per hour
7 months ago
Financial Controller - £35 per hour - Inside IR35 - Hybrid working 60% onsite 40% WFH - 7+ month contract - One stage interview - Flintshire - Sector Aerospace
Yolk Recruitment are hiring for a Financial Controller to join a leading Aerospace company in the Flintshire area to join for a contract to support to procurement savings initiatives, business cases, target setting, deviation analysis and performance management represent the main part of our activity, making use of a number of powerful IT planning tools working with cutting edge technology
- Support the robustness of the PM baseline cross-programme (Bill of Material pricing for all programs)
- Transform our ways of working on Buy in the Make management and steering
- Develop new processes and IT solutions to properly manage the Buy in the Make
- Reinforce the plan vs actuals analysis exercises (via new approach, new data capabilities, etc.)
- Act as a transformation agent in the BiM/FCOP community
- Solid knowledge in Finance / Business Controlling and/or Procurement
- Someone who can use Microsoft proficiently including excel
What the role offers to you
- As a business partner enlarge your communication and influencing skills being an active part of commodity reviews, project steering and business forums.
- Develop your Finance skills and deepen your understanding of the Procurement business and its processes in a challenging and innovating context.
- Work on key strategic initiatives like Reshape Supply Chain and Procurement savings projects with a direct impact on the company's financial success.