£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits!
3 months ago
Are you a highly dynamic FP&A professional? Are you naturally very analytical? Are you fully qualified? Do you have experience working within the manufacturing/ production sector? If so I would love to have a chat with you, as I have the perfect role to discuss!
I am working with a forward thinking who is on the lookout for an FP&A Manager/ Finance Business Partner to join their highly motivated and talented team. I am looking for a team player, who is ambitious to develop and utilise their current skill set to add instant value to the team.
What would a day in the life look like?
- You would work within a Finance Business Partner capacity and support management teams across the business with their financial data, management of costs and budgeting, ensuring you report back all relevant data to them.
- Run all month end management account processes
- Although you will have no direct reports, supporting the wider finance team will be an expectation.
- Cash and Cost Management- supporting in building a robust cash management process to ensure you can provide accurate forecasting to the stakeholders.
- Support with building and deploying KPI data to internal commercial teams to ensure targeted revenue is achieved.
The skills we are looking for you to bring to the table are as seen below….
- Fully ACCA or CIMA Qualified with PQE
- Previous experience working within a Factory/ manufacturing firm
- Costing management experience
- Inventory management
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
If you feel this is the perfect next venture for you, I would love to set up a confidential chat with you.