£40,000 - £45,000 pro rata
9 months ago
Financial Controller (Part Time)
We are working exclusively with a manufacturing company in the Caerphilly area who are currently looking for a part time Financial Controller to support with continuous growth of the business. If you enjoy managing a team, setting processes and exposure to business strategy then this is the role for you.
This is what you'll be doing:
Working with the Senior Management Team you will be responsible for the running of all the day to day accounts, production of management accounts and analysis in order for business strategies to be set.
- Updating and setting internal processes and controls
- Day to day line management of a small team
- Production of management accounts
- Cost reporting and analysis
- Attending senior management meetings and presenting financial data
- Production of annual budgets and forecasts
- VAT and TAX returns
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience working within manufacturing is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Sage
- Previous direct line management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial mind-set
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000pro rata
- Ideally 21 hours per week but they are flexible dependant on the candidate
- On-site parking
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (firstname.lastname@example.org/ / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.