Up to £60,000pa
about 1 month ago
We are working exclusively with a manufacturing company in Caerphilly who are currently looking for a Financial Controller to support with the continuous growth of the business. If you enjoy exposure to business strategy, key clients and the management of a team then this is the role for you.
This is what you'll be doing:
Reporting in to the Finance Director you will be responsible for the day to day management of the accounts team as well as timely production of all month end management accounts.
- Production of internal and external stakeholder's monthly management accounts
- Production of annual budgets and forecasts
- Maintain internal ERP system to allow accurate billing
- Attend executive meetings and present financial overview
- Day to day management of the accounts team
- Monitor internal controls
- Support with key accounts including off-site meetings
- Stock management
- VAT & TAX returns
- Oversee payroll including all reporting to HMRC
- Support with ad hoc projects
- Build strong relationships with both internal colleagues and external suppliers / clients
The experience you will bring to the team:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience working within a similar sector is desirable
- Knowledge of Sage
- Previous direct line management experience
- Strong communication skills
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £60,000
- Car allowance
- Profit share scheme
- Competitive pension contribution
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.