£400 - £500 per day
18 days ago
17 December 2023
Financial Crime Operation Manager - £400- £500 per day outside ir35 - 3 - 6 months (extension possible) - Cardiff - Highly hybrid working - Sector: Finance
Yolk recruitment is recruiting for a Financial Crime Operation Manager to work with an exciting finance company rapidly growing its operations in the UK.
Our client is entering new phase of growth, they're searching for an individually to assist with the strategic setup of our Financial Crime and KYC/Onboarding department.
- Review, reshape, and enhance operational processes in line with policies and risk assessments.
- Conduct a strategic review of systems, provide recommendations for improvement, and define requirements for scalability.
- Improve the quality control framework and oversee its execution to ensure effective implementation.
- Guide and lead Financial Crime and KYC teams, providing necessary coaching, training, and support.
- Provide SME operational recommendations in strategic projects, influencing senior leaders and product teams.
- Promote and embed a strong culture of risk awareness and accountability for controls across teams.
- Work closely with other business areas to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Previous experience in a similar Financial Crime role in the Financial Services sector (Investment and/or banking).
- Experience working on new product launch.
- Expert knowledge of Money Laundering Regulations 2017, JMLSG guidance, and KYC requirements.
- Experience within the banking sector