£60000.00 - £75000 per annum
3 days ago
24 December 2022
Financial Analytics Manager
Are you currently working within a data modelling capacity? Looking to take the next step up? Are you working as a senior MI Analyst/ Data Analyst? If so, please contact me today to find out more!
This is what you'll be doing
You will be focusing on supporting the head of department, of this dynamic and fast-growing firm. You will be responsible for building, developing, and maintaining a wide range of statistical models and scorecards to manage credit risk assessments at application and behavioural levels
- Driving up levels of automated credit decisioning whilst maintain controls on credit losses
- Reporting and presentation of credit risk metrics to senior management at monthly credit reviews
- Understand how to introduce characters into model/ monitor performance of model
- Create data visualisation and reports
- Continuous improvement of processes to improve efficiency.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Solid SQL/ SAS experience
- Data Visualization experience- Tableau/ PowerBI
- Statistical Analysis experience is very important
- SAS Statistical knowledge is important
- Risk Analysis/ understanding
- Financial background
- Continuous improvement experience
And this is what you'll get in return
- Up to £75k dependant on skills and experience
- Great progression and development opportunities
- Generous benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer to find out more!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.