Up to £35000.00 per annum
20 days ago
07 December 2022
Financial Planning Analyst
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you someone who is looking to progress in their career? Do you have experience working with Excel? If you are, then this Financial Planning Analyst role is for you.
What you'll be doing
As a Financial Planning Analyst, you will be working with a close knit team of which can offer great support when needed and allow you to grow within the company. The Tewkesbury company are looking for someone who is forward thinking and ready to hit the ground running. Play a major role with the planning model built using bottom up capacity driven modelling at a person level as well as top down sales-based forecasting.
- Set up and maintain costing system
- Create MTD and sales data tables for ongoing analysis in excel/ access & new Business software.
- Forecast production and sales reports going to the Financial Controller
- Financial budgeting
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Financial Planning Analyst
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Exceptional proven financial modelling and analytical skills
- Strong multi tasking skills
- Self prioritisation
- Good time management/meets deadlines
What you'll be getting in return
-£35,000 per annum
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend - up to £500
- Health and wellbeing benefit
Are you up to the challenge? Do you want to be a Financial Planning Analyst?
Contact Ryan Williams, Head of FP&A, in branch today on 07488885438 or
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.