9 months ago
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager – 3 – 6 Month Contract
Are you available immediately? Do you want to work within a market leading financial services business in the heart of Cardiff?
This is what you’ll be doing:
Working within a busy finance team you will be responsible for financial and business reporting to support product growth. This is an exciting interim position in a fast paced business. This role will be approximately 3-6 months.
- Consolidate the loans model, including P&L, cashflow and balance sheet
- Work on performance analysis and produce a performance pack for senior stakeholders
- Work with different areas of the business to support new product lines
- Financial and business analysis in order to help drive wider strategy
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant or equivalent
- Experience working within financial services
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to business partner within the wider business
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Central Cardiff location
- Friendly and flexible working environment
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.