7 days ago
19 October 2023
Are you a detail-oriented professional with a passion for finance and compliance? Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a tangible impact on processes and outcomes? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Regulatory Reporting Specialist.
I am looking for someone just like you! So please get in touch with me immediately to discuss this….
Your day to day duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Prepare and Review Regulatory Returns: Take charge of preparing and/or reviewing the monthly and quarterly regulatory returns (COREP/FINREP/MLAR) submitted to the Bank of England and Prudential Regulation Authority.
- Capital MI Board Papers: Prepare and/or review internal monthly Capital MI Board papers and monthly liquidity reporting (LCR).
- Support Pillar 3 and More: Contribute to the annual Pillar 3, ICAAP, and Recovery Plan processes, ensuring compliance and accuracy.
- Policy Interpretation: Review and update interpretations of regulatory policies while clearly defining assumptions.
- Process Simplification: Support the simplification of existing manual processes, making them more efficient and effective.
- Adopting New Standards: Play a pivotal role in implementing new regulatory standards, such as Basel 3.1 Final reforms.
- Automate Reporting: Simplify and improve the ALMIS regulatory reporting processes, automating data flow from the business in collaboration with the Project Team
- Documentation: Review and update process guides/job cards to keep everything up to date and in line with best practices.
- Treasury Support: Collaborate with the Treasury team, assisting with modelling and daily liquidity reporting.
- Business Integration: Work closely with Finance and Operations teams to ensure that business change activities are seamlessly embedded into the regulatory control processes.
If this is something you would like to discuss with me further, I would love to set up a confidential chat with you…