Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
12 months ago
Financial Reporting Manager
Are you looking for an exciting role within a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy managing a team to get them working to the best of their abilities?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working with a well-known brand in the heart of Cardiff, and reporting into the Financial Controller, you will responsible for managing the day to day transactions of your side of the business up to trial balance. The right candidate will enjoy getting stuck into the day to day transactional accounts of the business and investigating any variances and deep diving where necessary.
- Managing the day to day duties of a team, some of which are based overseas
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Ensure compliance with IFRS
- Completing quarterly and annual audits
- Reviewing processes in order to streamline / strengthen
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of IFRS / US GAAP would be ideal
- Strong communication skills for both finance and non-finance colleagues
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Please apply to Merle (email@example.com / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.