£24,000 - £27,000
02921 673 714
about 1 month ago
Fire Alarm & Emergency Lighting PPM Engineer (No Callout)
About the company
This well-established company have been established for over 10 years and are one of the UKs largest independently owned fire and security businesses. With offices all over the UK they are able to provide a first-class service to their large client base.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Routine service and maintenance of fire & EM systems.
· Covering the Birmingham area.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Minimum of 3 years experience.
· Have a full understanding of security systems.
· Must have worked in a similar role.
There’s also some must haves
· Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
· Driving licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Basic salary up to £27,000.
· Company vehicle.
· Further training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.