£34000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: Company Vehicle, Private Healthcare, Pension, Career Progression
about 1 month ago
About the company
This well-established fire and security integrator have been established for over 10 years. Due to continued growth they are now on the hunt for a very experienced fire alarm commission engineer to join their business.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Commissioning of newly installed fire systems.
- Covering London.
- Servicing fire systems.
- Technical Support.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as this is a senior engineering role.
- Have a full understanding of BS5839.
- Must have commissioning experience.
- An advantage would be commissioning knowledge of Gent, Siemens and Advanced
- Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
- Driving licence.
- Basic salary up to £36,000.
- Company vehicle.
- Further training and development.
- Private Healthcare.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.