City of London
£35,000 - £39000
02921 673 714
about 1 month ago
Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer
London & Home Counties
About the company
This well-established fire and security integrator have been established for over 10 years. Due to continued growth they are now on the hunt for a very experienced fire alarm commission engineer to join their business.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Commissioning of newly installed fire systems.
· Covering London and Home Counties.
· Servicing fire systems.
· Technical Support.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Minimum of 5 year’s experience as this is a senior engineering role.
· Have a full understanding of BS5839.
· Must have commissioning experience.
· An advantage would be commissioning knowledge of Gent, Siemens and Advanced
There’s also some must haves
· Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
· Driving licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Basic salary up to £35,000.
· Company vehicle.
· Further training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.