£25000 - £30000
about 1 month ago
20 August 2019
The company I currently represent are a leading specialist of integrated fire and security systems based in London. They offer a full turnkey solution from design, installation and servicing throughout the South East. Due to continued growth my client are looking for an experienced Senior Fire and Security Engineer to join their well-established engineering division.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Carry out fault finding, diagnostic skills and technical recommendations.
- Provide telephone based and field based support to the engineering team.
- Programming and commissioning.
- Ensuring Technical matters and systems faults are dealt with on time.
- Provide technical training to engineering team.
- Supervision of engineering team.
- Tool box talks.
- Regional role focusing on London.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 5 years fire and security industry experience.
- Ideally from an electrical background
- Experienced with CCTV, Access Control, Intruder and Fire systems.
- You must be able to pass security screening
- Full clean UK licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either email@example.com or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.