5 months ago
I currently represent a leading independently owned NSI and BAFE gold registered fire and security company based in Yorkshire. My client have been providing an integrated fire and security solution across the Northern region for over 30 years. Due to continued growth aspirations my client are currently in the market for an experienced fire and security business developer.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be prospecting for new business across the North and North West regions.
- Prospect for new business across the North, North West & Midlands.
- Generating quotes for maintenance and systems.
- Preparing detailed quotations and PQQ’s.
- Account management.
- Build and maintain manufacturer/supplier relationships.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Must have fire and security industry experience.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Able to communicate at board level.
- First class presentation skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either email@example.com or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.