£35000 - £40000
9 months ago
I currently represent a leading independently owned NSI and BAFE gold registered fire and security company based in Yorkshire. My client have been providing an integrated fire and security solution across the North for over 30 years.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be designing fire and security systems in line with industry regulations.
- Designing fire and security systems.
- Reading and interpreting project specifications and drawings.
- Preparing detailed quotations.
- Project take offs.
- Pre-qualification questionnaires.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- FIA Modules – Advanced Design.
- Gent trained preferable.
- Evidence of vocational and relevant formal qualifications.
- Evidence of enhanced learning through formal and manufacturer training
- AutoCad or other drawing platforms such as Visio.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either email@example.com or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.