£30000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Company vehicle, Overtime, Pension
23 days ago
22 October 2021
£32,000 + benefits
About the company
The company I represent have been established for over 30 years and currently operate across the South West. Due to continued expansion my client is looking for an experienced fire & security installation engineer, to take up a position within an established engineering team. They operate within the residential and commercial sectors.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Routine planned installation of Fire & Security Systems.
- Covering Cornwall & Devon.
- There will be elements of small works installation.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as this is a senior engineering role.
- Have a full understanding of both fire and security systems.
- Must have worked in a similar role.
- Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
- Driving licence.
- Basic salary up to £32,000.
- Company vehicle.
- On call allowance.
- Further training and development.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.