£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
10 days ago
14 April 2023
Fire and Security Engineer
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a leading national electronic security company. This company has various verticals which include Security, Fire systems and guarding. They are one of the largest successful family run businesses in Wales. We are supporting them to recruit a Fire and Security Engineer to be a part of their busy team.
What the Fire and Security Engineer will be doing
As a Fire and Security Engineer, you will be responsible for servicing and maintaining fire alarm systems, fire suppression systems, and emergency lighting systems, as well as installing and commissioning fire alarm systems.
- Servicing and Maintenance of fire alarm systems and associated equipment
- Servicing and Maintenance of fire suppression systems and associated equipment
- Servicing and Maintenance of emergency lighting
- Installation and Commissioning of Fire Alarm systems (both addressable and conventional)
- Ensure that all relevant engineering practices and Health and Safety procedures are adhered
What the successful Fire and Security Engineer will bring to the team
This role is suitable for anyone with the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in servicing fire safety equipment to British standards
- Wide knowledge of various conventional, addressable, and radio systems
- Capability of working on an out-of-hours call out rota schedule
- Smart and clean appearance
- Full clean UK driver's license
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Fast track career progression
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
Think this one's for you.
If you think this Fire and Security Engineer opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.