£28,000 - £32,000
8 months ago
Are you looking to take the next step in your fire and security career?
I currently represent an established fire and security business who operate heavily within the education and commercial sectors. Due to continued growth the company are on the lookout for an experienced engineer who wants to grow with the business.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for attending pre booked maintenance appointments and emergency callout, as well as the occasional small works installation
- Attended pre planned maintenance visits
- Elements of small work installation.
- Site surveys and remedial works.
- Technical support in the field and via telephone
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Strong fire and security experience.
- Experience of operating in a similar role.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Must be able to pass security screening.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle
- Company debit card
- Callout 1 in 5
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.