£32,000 - £36,000
7 months ago
I currently represent an established fire and security business based in London. My client are currently looking to add an experienced Fire and Security Installation Engineer to their established team.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for attending pre booked maintenance appointments and emergency callout across West London.
- Attended pre planned jobs.
- Elements of small work installation.
- Site surveys and remedial works.
- Technical support in the field and via telephone
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Strong fire and security experience.
- Experience of operating in a similar role.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Must be able to pass security screening.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.