£28,000 - £32,000
02921 673 714
about 1 month ago
12 April 2021
Fire & Security Engineer
Up to £32,000 + benefits
About the company
The company I represent have been established for over 20 years and currently operate across South Wales and the South West. Due to continued expansion my client is looking for an experienced fire & security engineer, to take up a position within an established engineering team. They operate within the residential and commercial sectors.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Routine planned servicing of Fire & Security Systems.
· Covering South wales.
· There will be elements of small works installation.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Minimum of 3 years experience.
· Have a full understanding of both fire and security systems.
· Must have worked in a similar role.
There’s also some must haves
· Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
· Driving licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Basic salary up to £32,000.
· Company vehicle.
· On call allowance.
· Further training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.