£30,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced fire and security systems estimator or an experienced fire alarm engineer looking to get off the tools? A comprehensive training and development plan will be put together for the suitable individual.
My client, a well-established fire and security abusiness based in London who offer fully integrated and bespoke systems which are at the forefront of fire and security technology. The company has designed and installed fully integrated bespoke systems for some of London’s most prestigious buildings.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be supporting the design department with costings and tenders.
- Attending site surveys.
- Completing new tender documents.
- Estimating new installations.
- Assisting existing installations team to complete projects.
- Design of fire and security systems in accordance with relevant standards.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Fully conversant with BS5839.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience.
- Relevant FIA modules in system design completed.
- Ideally from an security or fire alarm background.
- Desired but not essential would be experienced with Gent and Siemens products
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.