£30000 - £45000
about 2 months ago
Looking to take the next step in your Estimation career? My client a successful fire and security solutions provider based in South Wales are currently recruiting for an experienced estimator to carry out fire and security estimation duties across South Wales and the South West.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for designing fire life safety systems for application within the commercial end user sector.
- Helping with bids for new contracts.
- Compile tender documentation.
- Management of subcontractor enquiries.
- Assessment of customer requirements and helping to ensure these are met through cost-effective solutions.
- Arranging site surveys.
- Researching materials, equipment, transport and labour costs.
- Ordering materials.
- Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure costs are kept in line with forecasts.
- ISO9001 NSI GOLD compliance.
- Building and maintaining customer and colleague relationships.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of estimation
- Experience of software packages.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to bring value to a team
- Presentable and good time keeping
- Enthusiastic and intuitive
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either email@example.com or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.