£28,000 - £35,000
30 days ago
23 October 2019
Are you an experienced fire systems estimator or an experienced fire alarm engineer looking to get off the tools? A comprehensive training and development plan will be put together for the suitable individual.
My client, a well-established fire alarm integrator based in Central London who offer fully integrated and bespoke systems which are at the forefront of fire alarm technology. The company has designed and installed fully integrated fire alarm systems into some of London’s most prestigious buildings.
The company have been established for over 10 years and are become one of London’s most renowned fire alarm integrator.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be supporting the design department with costings and tenders.
- Attending site surveys.
- Completing new tender documents.
- Estimating new installations.
- Assisting existing installations team to complete projects.
- Design of fire alarm systems in accordance with BS5839.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Fully conversant with BS5839.
- Minimum of 3 years fire alarm industry experience.
- Relevant FIA modules in system design completed.
- Ideally from an electrical or fire alarm background.
- Experienced in designing large scale fire systems.
- Desired but not essential would be experienced with Gent and Siemens products
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either email@example.com or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.