£25000 - £30000 per annum
27 days ago
01 July 2022
£25-30k Depending on experience
About the company
The company is a diverse family run business established for over 30 years and currently operate across the southwest of England. Due to continued expansion my client is looking for a Fire & Security Installation Engineer, to take up a role within an established engineering team. They operate within the domestic commercial & industrial sector working with technology partners such as Hikvision, Dahua and Paxton to name a few.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Installation of security systems across the Southwest.
- You will also be part of the current rota.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Have a full understanding of installing CCTV, Access Control, Intercoms and Fire Alarms.
- Must have worked in a similar role.
- FIA qualification preferable.
- HCSA course (or equivalent) preferable.
There’s also some must haves
- Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
- Driving licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Basic salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- Company vehicle for personal use.
- Further training and development.
- Phone payment Contribution.
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holiday.
- iPad/Laptop for work use.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.