Up to £19.01 per hour
25 days ago
Fire Safety Officer - 3 months -Dartford - Immediate start
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a major health care establishment to help provide a Fire Safety Adviser for a 3 month period
Monday- Friday. 37.5 hours per week.
What the Fire Safety Officer will be doing
The ideal Fire Safety Officer will be responsible for
- Ensure there is compliance with all regulatory provisions regarding fire safety in all owned or operated properties.
- Undertaking overarching fire risk assessments in complex hospital buildings, to ensure efficacy of shared arrangements, horizontal evacuation and compartmentation, taking in to consideration the profile of occupants
- Compile end of month and annual fire safety statistics, analyse and produce reports to inform Head of Safety & Compliance, and the Health & Safety Committee.
- Conducting fire safety audits when required, including on contractors operating on our premises.
What the successful Fire Safety Adviser will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has
* Experience and knowledge of undertaking fire risk assessments.
* The ability to undertake fire safety audits, including in complex health care premises.
* Experience of working across organisational boundaries to improve standards.
What you will be getting in return
* Monday - Friday with no evenings and weekends
* £19.01 per hour
* An opportunity to broaden your experience in a fast paced and ever changing environment
This is a role where you can use your expertise and knowledge for the benefit of the institution and ensure that standards are met in a crucial Health and Safety area.