1st Line Support Analyst | EdTech Company | Hybrid 2 Days In The Office Per Week | Newport | Up To £25,000 + Bonus | 2 stage interview process
Yolk Recruitment is working with a fast-growing education technology company in the education sector, who provides services to leading independent schools worldwide. They are now searching for an individual to join their 1st Line client support team.
If successful you will provide phone & email based support to the companies client base. As 1st line you will be the 1st point of contact for any client issues fixing issues where possible or escalating to the relevant team where appropriate.
The ideal candidate is either e recent graduate or someone with 6-12 months experience in customer support, IT support. There is huge growth potential in the role, previous 1st line analysts in the company have moved into technical support, account management or sales.
They're based in Newport & offer hybrid working with 2 days onsite per week.
· Provide consistent and high-quality first-line support to end-users via email or telephone.
· Take ownership of resolving customer issues and keep them informed throughout the process.
· Accurately document all customer interactions and resolutions in the system.
· Contribute to achieving departmental objectives and business results.
· Work with our team on projects to improve our help system.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to multitask and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Higher education qualifications preferred.
· Basic technical IT skills and a desire to learn new technologies i.e. Microsoft office.
· A salary of up to £25,000 as well as a discretionary annual bonus.
· A role with real and clear career development opportunities.
· BUPA medical insurance, life insurance, and company pension scheme.
· Celtic Manor gym membership or equivalent and free parking.
· Hybrid working (2 days in the office and 3 days from home).
· Mobile phone provided.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.