CW - Feb- 03
about 1 year ago
Currently working with an established managed service provider based south of Cardiff are looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, fun and fast paced environment with fantastic scope for career progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
This role will build on your existing helpdesk experience and will draw on excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will be the first point of contact for IT related inquiries from the company’s users providing first and second line support and escalating issues as required.
You will have knowledge of:
- Windows Server
- Windows 7/8/10
- Active Directory
- Internet Connectivity troubleshooting
- Network Monitoring Systems.
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- 1-2 years’ service desk experience
- Self-motivation and team-orientated attitudes.
- Excellent customer service experience.
There’s also so must haves:
- A current driving license with access to a car for customer visits.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £18,000 - £20,000
- Gym Membership
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent career progression and continual training and development.
- Working with a Cisco Premier Partner with an accredited cyber security team
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.