26 days ago
21 May 2021
Flutter App Developer
Up to £45000
This is the chance for an experienced Flutter App Developer to join a growing organisation FinTech organisation who have gone from strength to strength over the last 5 years. The Flutter App Developer will be working on a complete rebuild of their multi award winning mobile applications for iOS and Android from the ground up.
As a Flutter App Developer this is what you’ll be doing
· Work on an early stage complete rebuild of iOS ad Android applications.
· Working within a cross functional squad, you’ll be participating in architecture and design choices, sprint planning and code reviewing.
· Mentor more junior members of the team and review code from other members of the team
· Work to development best practices and methods and look to introduce new ideas and ways of working
As a Flutter App Developer the experience you’ll need to bring to the team
· Experience of using Flutter to develop cross platform mobile apps
· Backend and rest API experience
· Experience of using the Provider package for state management
· Experience of test-driven development (unit testing, mocking, integration testing)
· Experience building CI/CD pipelines
· Experience working to best practices and following Agile methodologies
· Familiarity of Cloud environments (Azure, AWS)
As a Flutter App Developer this is what you’ll get in return
· Salary up to £45,000
· Remote working
· Annual bonus
· Private Medical Insurance
· Income Protection Insurance
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Leroy Brito at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*