£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you looking to progress your career within the FP&A realm? Are you looking for a hybrid working model?
I am pleased to say that I am currently working with a Financial Services company who are looking to appoint a Senior FP&A Analyst to join a leading financial organisation. I am looking for a part qualified accountant within the FP&A space who is ambitious and hungry for progression. A fantastic opportunity to work for such a prestigious company who offer a hybrid working model and a fantastic salary.
This is what you'll be doing as a FP&A Analyst
You shall be working with the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis where you shall be conducting duties such as:
- Analysing past financial performance, preparing competitor analysis, and examining market trends along with commentary for management
- Assist in preparation of Monthly Financial Reporting to the business. Analysing past financial performance, preparing competitor analysis, and examining market trends along with commentary for management
- Act as a business partner to evaluate and develop business processes and purpose and implement solutions to business system problems
The experience you will bring to the team as a FP&A Analyst
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW)
- Experience in FP&A or a Commercial Finance role
- Advanced excel skills (V-lookups,Macros, Power Query)
What you will receive in return
Circa £45,000 and a great benefits package which includes a bonus scheme. As a FP&A Analyst, you shall be working 3 days at home and 2 in the office.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Ryan Williams, a FP&A specialist, in branch today!
Telephone - 07488885438
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities