£30000 - £35000 per annum
02921 673 731
about 1 month ago
You will be joining a global provider of cyber security training which has a platform of one of the largest sources of information in the industry. It’s an exciting opportunity to join them as they continue with their expansion.
The successful candidate must have a background in sales and must be fluent in French.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Development Executive?
- Account Management of existing clients – hold regular account reviews to strengthen, and maintain positive relationships in order to maximise growth
- Convert qualified incoming leads for specified accounts and manage the sales process
- To manage, deliver & exceed agreed targets, KPI's and other set objectives.
- To effectively manage the invoicing, ensuring customer invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
What Skills / Experience do I need as a Business Development Executive?
- Fluent in French. (Written and verbal).
- Previous experience of working in a sales focused role.
- Able to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills in a business environment.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Sales focused and commercially aware of new business opportunities.
- Experience in closing qualified leads.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary of up to £35,000
- OTE of £35,000 - £40,000
- MacBook Pro – and Apple iPhone.
- 25days hols + bank holidays
- All business expenses paid
- Support with CPD
- Single Cover BUPA after probation.
- 4 x Salary Life Assurance.
- Pension – 4% Contribution
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.