about 1 month ago
Front End Developer
This established technology company are currently seeking a Front End Developer to join their existing team.
The company has a friendly team and an outgoing working culture, this is epitomised by their competitive table tennis competitions in office, and BBQ dedicated garden which is a perfect environment to switch off with colleagues during the summer.
This is what you’ll be doing…
Reporting to the Lead Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with global heavy weights such as Huawei, Krispy Creme and Compare the Market on large scale, illustrious projects.
What you’ll bring to the team…
- Experience working with cutting edge tech to meet the needs of clients.
- Current knowledge of modern software tools such as Github, Gulp and Sass.
- Exposure building front end templates utilising Photoshop, Sketch and/or XD.
- A high standard of work ethos which can maintain the standards of the business.
What you might have which is highly desirable…
- Experience working with React Native, Phonegap, Unity, Java or Objective C/Swift.
- Experience working with microelectronics usng Arduinos/Raspberry PI.
- Exposure to working with AR/VR.
What will you get in return…
- A salary ranging from £25,000-£35,000.
- 22 days of holiday.
- An opportunity to gain exposure to cutting edge tech.
- The chance to build a wealth of knowledge and experience working with clients of global recognition.
How to apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - the please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
If you have any further questions then please contact Ben Cable at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*